Looks like the start of an end to an era. 2012 - The year that has been much on the tongues of many since the last couple of years, seems to be proving its reality. That's why probably it is told - "I believe in God because Google doesn't have answers to everything". Well, personally, I started believing in God after reading "Flying Saucers" by Tejaswi. Anyway, doesn't matter here.
Floods in Australia, Haiti earthquake, Floods in Pakistan & Ladakh region, New Zealand earthquake, all point out to the realm that the ultimate power has had it enough. The Yellow Stone National Park in The United States is said to be holding humongous amount of energy in its belly - and once it gives in, has the capacity to engulf most of the North American continent. Japan's 8.9 magnitude earthquake, nuclear leak scare and Tsunami (I feel) has insinuated and ignited a grand start towards the "End of the World" theory(It is probably the worst of times for Japan since WW2; their energy and zeal in re-building their nation through sheer commitment and hard work is worth appreciating. While in India and most of the other countries, during national holidays like Independence day the citizens get a day off, the Japanese work twice the working hours on such occasions! More satellite shots here). Revolutions in the Middle east, Civil movements in Ivory Coast - are all events creating history. It is good that all this is taking place(Hmm, apart from people loosing their lives and rendered homeless part of it) I only hope nothing worth historical significance is lost in the natural disasters - so that future has a considerable account of the past. And I also hope all nations come together to make world a better place to live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment