Labels

Monday, February 8, 2010

Princess of Wales

Diana, alone the Princess of Wales had--has--will capture everyone. And I am no different from the rest of her admirers. One thing I repent even to this day is to have "donated" a wonderful stamp by the United Kingdom to a friend when I was 8 or 9 years old..that depicted the royal couple..which was released on account of their wedding..an '89 stamp as far as I can recollect. It clearly showed the simplicity that Diana was well-known for. I always fall short of adjectives when I make an attempt to describe her. The moment I think about her or her works, it fills my heart with joy-such should be a person's contribution to the society. I am yet to come across another human being who is more beautiful than her-in appearance, taste, class and insight.

She is the only royal-being I have known in the recent years who lived up to the meaning of serving people - not only her subjects, but whenever the needy cried out for help. She amazes me and I get a chill down my spine when I think about her life history. There are a number of videos (on you tube) which she secretly documented with a reporter in her last days with an intention to let know the public-the royal secrets and also her husband's betrayal. And almost half an year ago, History channel paid a tribute to her covering the same. A woman (most of them..I mean normal people) gives the best she has when it comes to relationships; she makes more sacrifices than the other half. I do not know why it is so. Probably one of the laws of nature. She will be ready to take in anything, accept all odds, just gulp it down when it comes to her loved ones. I have experienced it myself and it makes me feel good. She gives herself the least priority and everybody important to her would come first. You would want the best for them and not for yourself..and you would be all set to give your world away for their happiness. And Diana was no different. I learn that she suffered from Bulimia, for which the Prince would mock at her publicly. Quite obviously, it hurts when the person she loved the most did not live up to her expectations. Worst of it all-if he had his mind and heart on somebody else, why did he have to make a wrong choice! (May be that's why they tell..a woman should tie the knot with the one who chooses her and not the one she chooses) One of the deaths I have deeply mourned and have been deeply hurt by. How I wish the world could have her for a longer time! The proximity to people's heart she has achieved in such a short span of time shows how perfect a woman and a human-being she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment